Test of my simple shapes recognizer
Draw any character in the list, then click on the drawing.
The program will recognize your drawing and will turn it
into a nice looking character.
The guide at the top shows the rules for drawing:
- The first stroke to draw is shown in black.
- The second stroke, if any, is shown in red.
- The third stroke, if any, is shown in green.
- The fourth stroke, if any, is shown in blue.
- The fifth stroke, if any, is shown in magenta.
The only letter that uses three strokes is H.
Click on any character in the dictionary,
© Ken Perlin 2022
then move your mouse downward
to see how to draw that character.